The weather is finally shifting to fall and Oktoberfest deals are quickly appearing all over the city!
Here are some of the food and beverage specials we are most excited to see:
- SHACKTOBERFEST: Starting on this Friday, October 3 Shake Shack will be offering a full menu of German treats, like the Brat Burger, the Bacon Cheddar Brat, and the Apple Strudel shake. As for brews, $10 will get you a 25 oz Bier Stein to keep that can be filled with either the Brooklyn Brewery’s brisk, malty Oktoberfest beer or their very own ShackMeister Ale®. Refills are only $7!
- Fall Fest at Morgan’s Pier – Closed for the summer? Not quite! Morgan’s Pier is hosting Fall Fest events every weekend from now until Saturday, October 29. And you don’t want to miss the Oktoberfest Bash on Sunday, October 2. Tickets are on sale for $35 per person, which includes an open beer bar from 2 – 6 p.m., unlimited soft pretzels, and a complimentary beer stein to maintain the German spirit.
- Brauhaus Schmidz – Check out the 23rd Street Armory from Friday, October 7 – Sunday October 9, 2016 for what Brauhaus Schmidz has labeled “The biggest Oktoberfest celebration in the tri-state area”. Tickets are on sale, $45 for general admission and $65 for VIP. In addition to the vast selection of German cuisine, a 1L stein is yours to keep.
- Oktoberfest Live! At Xfinity Live! – Tickets for Oktoberfest Live! on Saturday, October 8, 2016 are now available. Prices start at $45 for general admission and $60 for X-treme VIP tickets. The tickets include unlimited sampling of over 200 beers. Live music, contest and food trucks are also included in the specials.
- Oktoberfest at Dilworth Park – Dilworth Park is hosting a five day Oktoberfest celebration from Wednesday, October 12 – Sunday, October 16, 2016. The event strays slightly from tradition and offers Autumn-themed cocktails by Effen Blood Orange Vodka and Jim Beam Apple. Dilworth Park Cafe will be featuring German-themed snacks. Find the full entertainment lineup here.