The leaves are beginning to change color, which means that Pumpkinland is up and running at Linvilla Orchards. Linvilla has an array of pumpkins ranging from the small and skinny to tall and plump for guests to choose from. The pumpkin festival has a number of Autumn activities including hayrides, pick-your-own apples, apple slingshot, pumpkin ring toss, as well as our straw bale and corn mazes! The entertainment never ends as there is also live music, pony rides and face painting. Or, stop by the bakery for freshly baked donuts, pies, and much more!
This is fun for the whole family! Visit Linvilla anytime from September to November to experience all the energy and attractions that the annual Pumpkinland celebration has to offer!
Please visit www.linvilla.com for more information, including hours of operation as they change seasonally.
Buy One Hayride, Get One Free
Now’s the time to take a daytrip out to Linvilla Orchards. With fall finally arriving in Philadelphia, you don’t want to miss how scenic it is out in Linvilla’s fields and orchards away from the city! Come out every Tuesday evening in October to check out this deal. When you buy one ticket for an evening Autumn Moon Hayride or Hayrides To The Witch’s House, you will receive one complimentary ticket too.
Which Hayride will you take at Linvilla Orchards?
All hayrides start at Pumpkinland (link) and will take you on a 15-20 minute trip throughout the orchards.
- The Hayrides to the Witch’s House will take you to meet Linvilla’s friendly witch who tells stories and jokes. The hayride ends at a campfire with apple cider and roasted marshmallows. Good for children up to 10 years old. Tickets are $9 each, and rides are available between 5:30 – 8:00 p.m.
- The Autumn Moon Hayride is a peaceful journey through the fields at night for the best chance to see a perfect starry night sky. The hayride ends at a campfire with apple cider and the opportunity to roast marshmallows. Tickets are $7.50 each, and rides are available between 5:30 – 8:00 p.m
Things to Do with the Family at Linvilla on a Tuesday
- While you’re at Linvilla Orchards, be sure to grab a pumpkin from Pumpkinland. There are hundreds available of all shapes and sizes. Open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- It’s the season for Pick-Your-Own Apples. Choose from Mutsu, Stayman Winesap, Jonagold, Red Delicious, Golden Delicious, Fuji, and Granny Smith apples. $5 per guest plus the price of apples. Open from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. (or dusk if earlier)
- The Straw Bale Maze is unique to Linvilla Orchards. Constructed of over 300 bales, you should expect to explore for 30 – 60 minutes. Open from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. and is $4 per guest.
- Stop by the Farm Market for carefully picked produce that is ripe and delicious. Check out the signature pies, baked goods, salsas, jams, and other local Pennsylvania products.
The Fine Print on Hayrides at Linvilla Orchards
Complimentary ticket offers are only valid on October 13, 20, and 27 for theevening hayrides. Choose from the Hayride to the Witch’s House ($9 ticket) and the Autumn Moon Hayride ($7.50 ticket).All hayrides must be between 5:30 – 8:00 p.m. on these dates. For more information on hayrides, please click here. Linvilla Orchards is located at 137 Knowlton Rd, Media, PA, 19063.
Happy first day of fall! It is officially Pumpkinland time at Linvilla Orchards as we welcome in autumn after a long, hot summer. Linvilla is kicking off the season with some of the best family activities in all of Delaware County. Pick the perfect pumpkin with over 100 tons on display and try your skill at their apple slings and pumpkin ring toss! If you’re up for the challenge, don’t forget to stick around for the haybale and corn mazes, and then take a ride on one of Linvilla’s classic autumn hayrides through the orchards.
Check out the following events that are happening this fall:
Pumpkinland will be open from September until early November, so there’s no excuse for missing out! For more information on each event and for hayride times, visit www.linvilla.com. Linvilla Orchards is located at 137 Knowlton Rd, Media, PA, 19063.