Misconduct Tavern is excited to host a special happy hour to benefit Doctors of the Americas on Thursday, July 20 from 5:00 to 9:00 pm at the Logan Square location, 1801 JFK Blvd. Dedicated to the healthcare of El Salvador’s most vulnerable indigenous people, Doctors of the Americas is preparing for their 12th trip in nearly 10 years.
The evening will feature a silent auction, in addition to drink and bite specials. Guests will have a chance to taste a take on traditional Salvadoran dish, Pupusa ($5), a thick corn tortilla stuffed with cheese and pepperoni. One hundred percent of the silent auction proceeds will benefit the charity along with all proceeds of food and drink sales.
Guest will have a chance to bid on the following silent auction items:
- Private dinner for 10 at the Union League 1862 Restaurant with Chef Marty Hamann: $3,000 value
- Two Flyers luxury suite packages [dates to be mutually agreed-upon between winner and donor] (12 tickets per game): $2,000 value per game
- Two Sixers luxury suite packages [dates to be mutually agreed upon between winner and donor] (12 tickets per game): $1,375 value per game
- Autographed Bobby Clarke Flyers’ Jersey: minimum bid $500
- Craft beer and mixed alcohol baskets: $100 value per basket