Who doesn’t love great food for a great deal? University City Dining Days returns for another year of “3 courses, 3 prices” promotion that runs from July 13 to 23, 2017. Area restaurants offer a prix-fixe three-course dinner special for $15, $25, or $35. Here are our top picks for dining options!
- Vietnam Cafe offers their staples including crowd favorite crispy spring rolls, pho, and ice cream to top off the meal!
- For a mix of bar-friendly food, check out New Deck Tavern with cheesesteak egg rolls, Irish fish & chips, and buffalo chicken.
- A chain favorite Bobby’s Burger Palace offers a great deal with a burger, drink, and side special!
- City Tap House offers gastropub favorites like chorizo arancini, crab melt, and peanut butter- butter cake.
- Jose Garces’ Distrito has their classic carnitas tacos, mushroom huaraches, plantains, and churros on the menu.
- Check out classic brunch favorites such as avocado toast, summer tomato panzanella, and chicken enchiladas at Sabrina’s Cafe.
- The newly opened Co-op features crudite, cauliflower dukka, black sea bass, and a rotating selection of pies, icebox cakes, and ice cream.
- Stephen Starr’s’ Pod menu highlights include the Penn roll, robata grilled eggplant, New York strip, and miso fudge brownie.
- Check out White Dog Cafe’s menu with shrimp ceviche, seasonal berry salad, steak frites, and chocolate mousse parfait.
For more information and the full list of participating restaurants, visit: https://www.universitycity.org/university-city-dining-days.